Call us at 810-923-5760
We can help you take the next step in living life.
Answer with a "yes" or a "no"
Below is the Alcoholics Anonymous Twenty Question Assessment List. This self-report is a preliminary screening tool that was developed at John's Hopkins University Hospital. This tool is intended to help identify whether an individual has a problem with alcohol.
1. Do you lose time from work due to drinking?
2. Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
4. Is drinking affecting your reputation?
5. Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
6. Have you gotten into financial trouble as a result of your drinking?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking?
8. Does your drinking make you careless of your family's welfare?
9. Has your ambition decreased since your drinking?
10. Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?
11. Do you want a drink the next morning?
12. Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?
14. Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business?
15. Do you drink to escape worries or troubles?
16. Do you drink alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking?
18. Has your physician ever treated you for drinking?
19. Do you drink to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of drinking?
How to Contact Us
Our staff can begin helping you immediately to begin living the life you truly desire. For maps and directions to our Ann Arbor, Brighton and Livonia offices please go to the Office Locations page on this website or call us at 810-923-5760. To send us an email go to the Contact Us page on this website and complete the Contact Us email submission form.
Living Life Serves the Detroit Metropolitan Area
Living Life is proud to be providing Christian counseling to the many communities in Southeast Michigan including Ann Arbor, Brighton, Canton, Dearborn, Detroit, Dexter, Fowlerville, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Hartland, Howell, Livonia, Milford, Northville, Novi, Pinckney, Plymouth, Salem, Saline, South Lyon, Southfield, Superior, Walled Lake, Wayne, West Bloomfield, Westland, Whitmore Lake, Wixom, Livingston County, Oakland County, Washtenaw County, and Wayne County.
Call us at 810-923-5760
794 W. Grand River Ave.
Brighton, MI 48116
37677 Professional Center Dr.
Livonia, MI 48154
ANN ARBOR OFFICE
5340 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
We can help you live the life you always wanted.
Jul 19, 17 04:53 PM
To live life to the fullest we need to keep a healthy balance in all areas of our lives...including health eating.
May 10, 17 06:17 PM
How do you approach living life? With spring here and summer approaching, begin looking at new ways to approach living life. Is it time to look at what is preventing you from living life with joy?
Jan 06, 17 03:41 PM
It is time to make resolutions for the new year. Is it time for you to make a relationship resolution and look at areas in your marriage that need some TLC?